Saturday, March 18, 2006

Ivan Bavcevic - Photography Exhibition


Dear friends,
What is read, and what is not? What is the truth and what is the lie? What is up and what is down? What is the reality and what is the illusion?
We live in the world of duality. Are we sure that this world is not just an illusion and reflection of something more real?

I have a great luck to invite you to the opening of my photography exhibition in Zagreb, Croatia. I am sending this invitation earlier so you could reserve the date April 8th and join me in that happy moment. Please take a look at the attached invitation for all details and feel free to invite others.

Veliki pozdrav,
Big greetings,

Ivan.

2 Comments:

At 6:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice and impressive blog.

 
At 5:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Ivan,
My name is Michelle Bavcevic, and I am a photographer from Fremantle Australia. Viewed your work, looks great.

Good to know there are other Bavcevic's out there with a camera.

Cheers Michelle

 

Post a Comment

<< Home