Monday, September 05, 2005

My new blog

Hi everyone,
only to place brief information that I’ve started new blog with couple of friends on the address http://www.infocroatia.com/blog/. It will be in Croatian, with more frequent posts, probably daily(as more persons will be posting, so watch the author's name below the post. I am Administrator or maybe it is better to change to dragan? ;). For me it is easier to write in Croatian than in English, but I will continue to maintain this blog also.
The fact is that I've installed great software called wordpress, for managing my blog with so many possibilities, that I really enjoy using it!

Info Croatia Blog will be focused on all Croatia, but sometime we will write about events in the world also. So, best regards and see you here or there!

2 Comments:

At 7:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Dragan--

Someday when I can read Hrvatski fluently, I will be interested in www.infocroatia.com/blog/, but for now I certainly hope you will continue your blog in English, as that is the way I can read it! Your English is fine for communicating your thoughts--keep it up! I enjoy reading your opinions about Istra, Croatia, and other topics.

Diane Mahoney

 
At 5:42 AM, Blogger The Visitor said...

It's good to come across another blog in Hrvatski and English

 

Post a Comment

<< Home